Using Modapksource Installer to install Split APKs, OBB, ZIP, XAPK, APKM.!
Zombie Hospital Tycoon
Zombie Hospital Tycoon is an excellent game for fans of the zombie genre. The premise is that you are a hospital administrator trying to keep your patients safe and healthy while also making money. You can create your own hospital from the ground up, or choose from one of the many pre-made hospitals available. You will need to manage resources wisely in order to keep your patients alive and healthy. There are several different scenarios available, so you can tailor the game to your own personal preferences. Zombie Hospital Tycoon is a great way to spend some time, and it is sure to provide hours of fun for anyone who enjoys the zombie genre.
Most Wanted Update
The most wanted update for the week of December 1st- 7th is as follows:
1. Amanda Kessel, age 21, is wanted for assault with a deadly weapon and malicious destruction of property.
2. Justin Sisson, age 18, is wanted for assault with a deadly weapon and obstruction of justice.
3. Devin Williams, age 23, is wanted for theft over $500.
Tips to Manage your Hospital
If you are like most people, you are probably quite overwhelmed when it comes time to take care of your loved one in the hospital. In this article, we will provide some tips on how to manage your hospital stay and make the process as smooth as possible for you and your loved one.
1. Arrive Early. The earlier you arrive at the hospital, the more time you will have to get yourself situated and figure out where everything is. This will also give you a head start on the paperwork required to be admitted.
2. Bring a Hospital Bag with You. Not only will this make life a little easier when you first arrive, but it will also help you keep track of important items while you are hospitalized. Include things like your insurance cards, driver’s license, and medical records.
3. Establish Priorities. Once you arrive at the hospital, start setting some priorities. Figure out what needs to be done first and foremost: filling out paperwork, checking in with doctors and nurses, getting your loved one settled into his or her room. Once these tasks are completed, take some time for yourself to relax and recuperate
Added new collectible cards and helpful employees!
Recommended for you
★ • 71Simulation
4.4 ★ • 35Simulation
4.5 ★ • 29Simulation
4.2 ★ • 29Simulation
4.3 ★ • 41Simulation
4.3 ★ • 48Simulation
You may also like
4.7 ★ • 35Trivia
4.2 ★ • 41Action Games
4.6 ★ • 70Simulation
4.0 ★ • 37Sports Games
3.9 ★ • 37Strategy Games
3.9 ★ • 39Casual Games